January 19, 2022
NAFEMS Americas will host its biennial regional conference, formerly known as CAASE, on June 21-23, 2022, face-to-face, in Indianapolis, IN.
The NAFEMS Americas Regional Conference 2022 (NRC22 Americas) will bring together the leading visionaries, developers and practitioners of CAE-related technologies in an open forum, unlike any other, to share experiences, discuss relevant trends, discover common themes and explore future issues, including:
- What is the future for engineering analysis and simulation?
- Where will it lead us in the next decade?
- How can designers and engineers realize its full potential?
- What are the business, technological, and human enablers that will take past successful developments to new levels in the next ten years?
- We invite you and your company to get involved in NRC22 Americas by submitting an abstract for presentation in Indianapolis.
Call for Abstracts
Presentations from all areas of simulation may be submitted for consideration; however, contributions that highlight one or more of the themes identified here are particularly welcomed, the organization notes.
- Simulation-Driven Design (. . . of Physical Systems, Components & Products)
- Implementing Simulation Governance
- Advancing Manufacturing Processes & Additive Manufacturing
- Addressing Business Strategies, Challenges & Advanced Technologies
For a comprehensive listing of the topics associated with the aforementioned themes, visit the “NRC22 Americas” page.
Sources: Press materials received from the company and additional information gleaned from the company’s website.
More NAFEMS Coverage
About the Author
DE’s editors contribute news and new product announcements to Digital Engineering.
Press releases may be sent to them via DE-Editors@digitaleng.news.